got the game on steam, it s quite good, hope it could support online game later on.
A downloadable game for Windows
Wishmere is a stylized fighting game with time bending mechanics. Fight in a world where the 'Wishmere', an ancient order of heroes chosen by fate, are the last thing standing between the malevolent Doubt and his world conquest. Engage in combat with friends in local matches or conquer Doubt's strongholds in the Base of Darkness mode.
Our Ongoing Beta (Early Access) is rapidly progressing, integrating player feedback and evolving character meta, moves and strategy. Do take part and give your feedback, read up on the Official Wishmere Wiki and join in the discussion with other players on the Steam Forum.
- Fate: Bend time and capitalize by unleashing your time manipulation powers:
- Fate Advance: slow time down to a crawl and exert your will over your enemies.
- Fate Break: crush your opponent's successful attacks by casting an interrupting shield.
- Edge: unique gauge-based character maneuvers that can change the face of battle.
- Base of Darkness: upgrade your character-specific Skills and destroy over 30+ bases while avoiding the dreaded Fiend Rush: a horde of powered-up mindless enemies.
- Play up to 4 players: play with or against friends with up to 4 players.
- An honorary high school diploma from the awesome (but fictional and also destroyed) Hazelroad High.
This Steam Early Access game is currently not a finished game and may or may not change significantly over the course of development. To learn more about Steam Early Access, please visit http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||2D, Beat 'em up, Fighting, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Joystick|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $11.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Thanks a lot for the support and kind words, Jeff! We're looking into online support, but it's looking very tough for this type of game. We'll keep our eyes peeled for alternatives or ways to make it work.
I watched a bit of a playthru and it looked like it had an interesting story. I'm disappointed that neither this page or the Steam has any mention of it...